Let AAA help you buy a car and take a trip.
AAA members who purchase a new or used vehicle using the AAA Car Buying Service in April or May of 2015 will be eligible to receive a $150 travel certificate* that can be redeemed for any travel purchase made through AAA Northeast. Plus, if you finance the vehicle through AAA you will receive a $50 gift card by mail. Start your car search here.
How the AAA Car Buying Service can help you.
We can save you time and money by taking the hassle out of your next car buying experience. You'll have access to great auto loan rates, guaranteed pricing on used vehicles and save an average of $3,221 off MSRP^ on new cars. You'll also be eligible for an additional $2000 buyer's bonus.
How it works
- Click the "Start shopping now" button below configure your vehicle of choice, comparison shop and print your AAA Member Savings Certificate(s).
- Get pre-approved for a AAA auto loan and ask about AAA Extended Warranty options. Click for Auto Loan Rates
- Contact your Program Certified Dealer for a test drive.
- Comparison shop without obligation
- See what others in your area have paid for the car you want
- Enjoy average potential savings of $3,221 off MSRP^ on new cars
- View and obtain access to guaranteed prices for used cars**
- Reap additional savings with low rate auto financing, insurance and extended warranties from AAA
Loans offered through AAA Southern New England Bank AAA New Jersey Division Financial Services, Inc.. AAA Car Buying Service available through TrueCar.
^Between 4/1/14 and 6/30/14, the average estimated savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and subsequently purchased a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from Certified Dealers, was $3,221, including applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer's trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Neither TrueCar nor AAA broker, sell or lease motor vehicles.
Other Car Buying Programs
Enterprise Car Sales — Used Vehicles
Enterprise Car Sales offers AAA members in CT, MA, NH & RI an opportunity to purchase a certified vehicle at a competitive no haggle price. Pair that with one of our Auto Loan options, and the combination is unbeatable!