Membership Benefits: Bicycle Service
Everyone knows that AAA offers 24-hour roadside assistance for your vehicle, but now AAA Southern New England and NJ Auto Club covers your bicycle, too!
AAA Bicycle Service is free and available to all membership levels including INsiders! There is no sign up or enrollment. AAA Members automatically receive two bicycle calls per year.
If your bicycle breaks down while you’re out for a ride, simply call the road service number on your AAA card (1-800-AAA-HELP).
- AAA Members receive two bicycle calls per year.
- AAA will transport you and your bicycle anywhere within 10 miles at no cost.
Coverage & Restrictions:
- Member must be present at the time of service and have a valid AAA Southern New England or New Jersey Auto Club card (club code 240 or 074).
- Bicycle service is not available to members of other AAA clubs.
- Bicycle service applies to all 2-wheeled bicycles, including rental bicycles that can be transported by a normal bicycle rack. Tandem bicycles are not eligible for service.
- Bicycle service cannot be used to transport a bicycle from a member’s home to a repair shop or other destination.
- Service is provided only along a normally traveled road or street.
- AAA Bicycle Service is provided only within the AAA Southern New England and New Jersey Auto Club territories.*
- Transportation beyond 10 miles will incur mileage fees.
- Bicycle service is provided for the rider whose bicycle is disabled and accompanying minors.
- Bicycle service for a minor must be requested by a legal guardian.
- Bicycle service calls cannot be used in place of a roadside assistance call.
Riding your bicycle for a cause!
AAA will be participating in select charity bicycle rides. AAA trucks will be present and will be able to service both bicycles and vehicles.Bicycle Events
The INsider Program is free for teens between the ages of 13 and 16 ½ in MA, RI, CT, and NH and between the ages of 13 and 17 in NJ. INsider members receive their own INsider card, a Quarterly Newsletter, access to AAA Discounts & Rewards, driving safety information, and now AAA Bicycle Service.
- Receive two bicycle calls per year
- Bicycle service must be requested by a legal guardian although the guardian does not have to be present at roadside