Policies – Rhode Island
- Tuition includes 6 hours behind the wheel. Checks should be made payable to AAA Driving School. We ask that cash payments be made at the driving school office or at a AAA branch office. Credit card payments can be made through the driving school office or online once student is enrolled..
- Disruptive behavior is not acceptable, and the AAA instructor reserves the right to call a parent/guardian, or terminate a Behind-the-Wheel Instruction. If a student is dismissed from the driving school for any behavioral problems, they will be refunded for the Instruction they did not receive.
- Classes begin and end at a AAA location. Home or high school pick-ups and drop-offs may be available depending on location.
- A 24-hours cancellation notice is required for all Behind-the-Wheel Instruction. If a student needs to cancel an Behind-the-Wheel Instruction he/she must give a 24-hour notice; additionally, if the Behind-the-Wheel Instruction is scheduled for a Monday or Sunday, the cancellation notice must be made by 5 p.m. on the previous Friday. Students who cancel a class without giving a 24-hour or do not appear for a lesson will be charged an automatic $40 fee. This fee must be paid prior to next scheduled Behind-the-Wheel Instruction.
- There will be a $25 charge for all returned checks.