- Accommodations at the Hawthorne Hotel (An Historic Hotel of America)
- Jan 1 – April 30 and Nov 4 - Dec 26; Two tickets to one of the following attractions: Peabody Essex Museum, House of Seven Gables or Salem Witch Museum
- May 1 – Nov 3; Two tickets to two of the following attractions: Peabody Essex Museum, House of Seven Gables, Salem Witch Museum, the Witch Dungeon Museum, New England Pirate Museum or the Witch History Museum
- Two for one Dinner Entree at Nathaniel's (from the regular dinner menu**)
- Full American Breakfast for two (not valid for Sunday brunch)
|January – April||$141|
|May – Aug||$217|
|September – November 4||$235|
|November 4 – December 26||$141|
*Rates per room per night plus tax based on double occupancy, subject to change and availability. Rate applies to Standard Rooms (Queen, King or two Queen bedding). Maximum room occupancy: four. Seasons 1 and 4 add $25 per extra person and seasons 2 and 3 add $32 per person. Includes tickets, breakfast and 2 for 1 meal when 4 persons are in the room. Cancellation Policy: By 4pm, 72 hours prior arrival to avoid forfeit of 1 night stay plus tax. Blackout/restricted dates: October thru November 1st. 2 night minimum stay most Saturdays. **Free entree must be of equal/lesser value to regular-priced entree. Meals not valid for Room Service. Tickets provided at hotel.
Submit your request online
If you prefer, you may call 877-874-7845
M–F 8am–8pm, Sat 9am–5pm
Or visit your local AAA branch office
18 Washington Sq West, Salem, MA
The Hawthorne Hotel, a historic hotel located in the heart of Salem, Massachusetts, is just steps away from a vibrant waterfront, world-class museums, historical seaport, dining, and shopping. Amenities include cable TV, complimentary wireless internet access and local phone calls as well as complimentary morning coffee service in the Lobby.
Tips From Your AAA Staff
You are invited to a place where 375 years of American heritage and maritime history come alive, to a place where you will become immersed in the stories that shaped this nation. You are invited to America's Bewitching Seaport - Salem, Massachusetts.
Salem offers a unique mix of art, entertainment and culture, that will delight and excite you in every season and each time you return!