AAA Travel Money
AAA helps protect your next trip with our travel money products. Whether you're traveling around the corner or around the world, you're ready with AAA travel money.
Foreign Currency Banknotes
provided by Wells Fargo Foreign Exchange
- Members can choose from over 70 varieties of foreign currency. Commonly seen currencies are available in as few as two business days and other more exotic currencies are available in as little as five business days.
- Members can avoid line hassles, high fees and unfavorable exchange rates typically offered in airports, hotels and foreign banks by purchasing foreign currency before leaving the United States.
- Cash on hand comes in handy for taxis, tips, incidentals and other situations in which plastic may not be accepted.
Available at AAA branch office locations, please call branch to determine rate and availability, however not available for purchase by phone. Payment in full is required prior to order, cash, cashiers checks, Visa/MC as a cash advance and for AAA Northeast members-personal check with restrictions (local bank, member for 1+years, $3,000 max., no more than one check accepted per 14 business days.) Policy subject to change without notice, AAA Management has final approval on check acceptance.
American Express Travelers Cheques
Use at anywhere American Express is accepted. Available at branch office locations only. Pay by cash or check and pay no fees.
American Express Gift Cards
The perfect gift for birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, weddings or holidays. Available at branch office locations only.
TipPaks® of Foreign Currency Euros
- Have a small amount of Euro currency in hand before you land.
- Convenient for tips, snacks, cab, and bus fares when you first arrive at your destination
- Available at AAA branch office locations. Please call in advance to determine availability and denominations (not available for purchase online or by phone).