With more places to go, more things to see and more Disney Characters to meet, there's never been a better time to make the dream come true at the Walt Disney World® Resort. Enjoy a week-long vacation experience highlighted by four not-to-be-missed Theme Parks, each with a unique version of Disney magic. Discover a world of entertainment and family fun that knows no boundaries. Choose from 23 imaginative Resorts and explore endless world-class shopping, dining and recreation.
Let one of our AAA Disney experts book your Magic Your Way package for additional savings and AAA Member Benefits!
Swan & Dolphin Resort
In the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, is the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort which is the gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions.
Have you received a Unique Offer Code from Disney?
Once you travel on a Disney vacation, you may be sent a special “Unique Offer code” direct from Disney that can be applied to your next Disney booking. If you receive one of these Unique Offers, our AAA Travel Counselors will not only book your MAGICAL Disney vacation offer, but you won’t have to miss out on any of our amazing services and Member Benefits!
When you are ready, have your Unique offer code available and give us a call, request an online quote or walk in to any one of our convenient branch locations!
Swan and Dolphin Resort
In the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is the gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions.
Ideally located in between Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, adjacent to Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Nearby you’ll find Disney’s Animal Kingdom® and Magic Kingdom®. Universal Orlando® Resort, an entire Universe of action and thrills featuring TWO amazing theme parks, Universal Studios Florida® and Universal Islands of Adventure® is an easy shuttle ride away. AAA can arrange the transfers and tickets to any of the area’s theme parks for you!
Come discover our stylishly redesigned lobbies, magical surroundings, and sophisticated guest rooms featuring the Heavenly Bed®. Guests enjoy the Mandara Spa, 17 restaurants and lounges, five pools, two health clubs, tennis, nearby golf, and many special Disney benefits, including complimentary and continuous transportation to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Attractions, and the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Inclusions in your Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort when booking with a AAA Travel Specialist:
- Standard accommodations including hotel taxes and resort fees at either the Swan or Dolphin Hotel – looking for an upgraded room type? Just ask!
- Roundtrip shuttle transportation from Orlando Airport to either the Swan or Dolphin Hotel
- Complimentary in-room high speed internet access
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s Health Clubs
- Unlimited free local telephone calls, domestic long distance, toll-free and credit card access calls up to 60 minutes
- 2 bottles of water daily in room
- Complimentary continuous Disney motor coach transportation to Disney Theme Parks, Disney Water Parks, and Downtown Disney during park hours.
- Complimentary continuous Disney water taxi transportation to Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney Boardwalk during park hours.
- Complimentary delivery of purchases made in the Disney Theme Parks to your resort.
- Complimentary parking at all Disney Theme Parks with room key.
- Complimentary Fast Pass at Disney.
- Complimentary stay for kids 17 years and under, when occupying same room with parents and using existing beds in room. Cribs are free. Maximum occupancy per room is 5 at the Dolphin; 4 at the Swan.
- Complimentary child care for 2 hours at Camp Dolphin when dining at select signature restaurants or when enjoying a spa treatment at Mandara Spa.
- Complimentary in-room tea and Starbucks coffee.
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to Orlando Premium Outlet Malls.
- Savings booklet for use at Orlando Premium Outlets and Mall at Millenia.
A Disneyland® Resort vacation is one of the most incredible experiences imaginable. And when you stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort, your vacation goes from incredible to absolutely unforgettable with magic, memories and more Disney fun than you'll find anywhere else!
As a Guest of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort, you'll...
Have more time for family fun.
When you're ready to hit the Parks, just step through the exclusive Guests-only entrance into Disney California Adventure® Park, or take advantage of your Magic Morning* early entry privileges and get a jump on your day in Disneyland® Park. And remember, the Downtown Disney® District—with its eclectic mix of entertainment, dining and shopping opportunities—is practically right outside your door.
Escape into your own storybook vacation.
Where else can you share a meal—and some laughs—with favorite Disney Characters, relax by sparkling pools and splash around in spectacular water-play areas that are as much fun as a Theme Park, then enjoy a night on the town—complete with dinner at an award-winning restaurant? Only here…at the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort.
Experience legendary quality and outstanding Cast Member service.
Not only will you enjoy amenity-filled accommodations, ranging from comfy to downright luxurious, you'll also be treated to exclusive conveniences throughout your stay—including a Keys to the Magic card that lets you charge meals and merchandise to your room, and our Package Express service, which delivers your Resort merchandise purchases right to your Hotel. Need anything else? Just ask one of our friendly Cast Members and they'll be happy to assist you.
From unmatched convenience to unforgettable moments that can only happen here, the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort surround you with all the ingredients for the ultimate Disney vacation!
Discover the value of a Disney Cruise!
There’s a special place where kids can train to be a pirate with Captain Hook while parents are off lounging the day away at an adult-exclusive pool. It’s an enchanted place where the entire family can dine at a different restaurant each night, laugh and cheer during an original Disney-themed musical, or watch a fireworks show under the starts.
All this – and so much more – is included in the price of your Disney cruise. If you’ve never sailed with Disney Cruise Line, you’ll find that a Disney cruise offers a vacation experience unlike any other. Discover what sets them apart during a one-of-a-kind voyage that includes world-class hospitality, legendary service and attention to detail that Disney is famous for!