Membership Benefits: Bicycle Service
Everyone knows that AAA offers 24-hour roadside assistance for your vehicle, but now AAA Northeast covers your bicycle, too!
AAA Bicycle Service is free and available to all membership levels including INsiders! There is no sign up or enrollment. AAA Members automatically receive two bicycle calls per year.
If your bicycle breaks down while you’re out for a ride, simply call the road service number on your AAA card (1-800-AAA-HELP).
- AAA Members receive two bicycle calls per year.
- AAA will transport you and your bicycle anywhere within 10 miles at no cost.
Coverage & Restrictions:
- Member must be present at the time of service and have a valid AAA Northeast membership card.
- Bicycle service is not available to members of other AAA clubs.
- Bicycle service applies to all 2-wheeled bicycles, including rental bicycles that can be transported by a normal bicycle rack. Tandem bicycles are not eligible for service.
- Bicycle service cannot be used to transport a bicycle from a member’s home to a repair shop or other destination.
- Service is provided only along a normally traveled roads or streets.
- Transportation beyond 10 miles will incur mileage fees.
- Bicycle service is provided for the rider whose bicycle is disabled and accompanying minors.
- Bicycle service for a minor must be requested by a legal guardian, however, the guardian does not need to be with the minor.
- Bicycle service calls cannot be used in place of a roadside assistance call.
Riding your bicycle for a cause!
AAA will be participating in select charity bicycle rides. AAA trucks will be present to service bicycles and vehicles as needed.Bicycle Events