Swan and Dolphin Resort
In the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, is the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort which is the gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions.
This resort is ideally located in between Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and adjacent to Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Also nearby you’ll find Disney’s Animal Kingdom® and Magic Kingdom®. Or take an easy shuttle ride to Universal Orlando® Resort, and experience an entire universe of action and thrills featuring TWO amazing theme parks, Universal Studios Florida® and Universal Islands of Adventure®. AAA can arrange the transfers and tickets to any of the area’s theme parks for you!
Come discover the stylishly redesigned lobbies, magical surroundings, and sophisticated guest rooms featuring the Heavenly Bed®. Guests can also enjoy the Mandara Spa, 17 restaurants and lounges, five pools, two health clubs, tennis, nearby golf, and many special Disney benefits, including complimentary and continuous transportation to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Attractions, and the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Inclusions in your Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort stay:
- Standard accommodations including hotel taxes and resort fees at either the Swan or Dolphin Hotel – looking for an upgraded room type? Just ask!
- $25 savings at Mandara Spa when dining at signature restaurants
- Complimentary in-room high speed internet access
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s Health Clubs
- Unlimited free local telephone calls, domestic long distance, toll-free and credit card access calls up to 60 minutes
- 2 bottles of water daily in room
- Complimentary continuous Disney water taxi transportation to Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney Boardwalk during park hours.
- Complimentary delivery of purchases made in the Disney Theme Parks to your resort.
- Complimentary parking at all Disney Theme Parks with room key.
- Complimentary Fast Pass at Disney.
- Complimentary stay for kids 17 years and under, when occupying same room with parents and using existing beds in room. Cribs are free. Maximum occupancy per room is 5 at the Dolphin; 4 at the Swan.
- Complimentary child care for 2 hours at Camp Dolphin when dining at select signature restaurants or when enjoying a spa treatment at Mandara Spa.
- Complimentary in-room tea and Starbucks coffee.
- Extra Magic Hours: Each day one of the four Disney theme parks opens one hour early or stay open up to two hours after regular closing for resort guests.
Customize your package with these additional add-ons:
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Walt Disney World MAGIC YOUR WAY Tickets with PARK HOPPER Option